I’m over at Gypsy Momma today, a fantastic blog about traveling and living abroad with kids. Jess at Gypsy Momma is an amazing woman with a full-on career who makes globetrotting with children look chic, easy and fun! She is currently living in Zambia with her talented hubby and two firecracker kids. Go check her out, and enjoy my guest post – What we’re reading: Whoever You Are. I’ll also be welcoming Gypsy Momma here at Mama Mgeni for a guest post soon!
Don't miss out!
- Homemade yoghurt
- How to: Getting a Kenyan passport for your child
- Getting your baby's birth certificate
- When your daughter says she wants to be white...
- Weaning: a bittersweet conclusion...
- 11 amazing Kenyan Instagram accounts
- Here comes Santa Claus...
- Camping in the Maasai Mara
- When a word isn't just a word: SILLY
- Camping in Ngare Ndare Forest