Don't miss out!
- Getting your baby's birth certificate
- Homemade yoghurt
- How to: Getting a Kenyan passport for your child
- Camping at Mount Suswa
- When a word isn't just a word: SILLY
- Choosing a car seat...
- Camping in Mount Kenya National Park
- Feeling crafty: DIY Mei Tai baby carrier
- When your daughter says she wants to be white...
Category Archives: Uncategorized
Last weekend we went back to our favorite beach spot, Sand Island Beach Cottages, to celebrate American Thanksgiving with some friends. It’s been a whole year since we last visited the coast, and it was so good to be back! … Continue reading
Heidi has been cracking us up lately with all the funny things she says! Claire is definitely getting older, and her funnies seem to be few and far between these days, which makes me kind of sad and nostalgic. Here are … Continue reading
This weekend we went camping at Hell’s Gate National Park in Naivasha and had a blast! It’s been ages since we last visited the park, and I’ve been dying to check out the geothermal spa at Olkaria gate, so we … Continue reading