Don't miss out!
- How to: Getting a Kenyan passport for your child
- Homemade yoghurt
- When your daughter says she wants to be white...
- When a word isn't just a word: SILLY
- 11 amazing Kenyan Instagram accounts
- Feeling crafty: DIY Mei Tai baby carrier
- Getting your baby's birth certificate
- Weaning: a bittersweet conclusion...
- Camping in the Maasai Mara
- Eating out: Amani Ya Juu
Tag Archives: activities
When camping, I usually pack a bin with a few crayons and coloring books in case the kids need some activities beyond climbing rocks, hiking, and running around in the long grass. On our last trip, I decided to also … Continue reading
I adore living in Kenya, but every year when we visit family and friends in the U.S., I’m reminded of how amazing it is there, too. This morning we took the girls to the “SprayGround,” a FREE water play area … Continue reading
While thinking about craft activities we can do during the rainy season, I remembered a fun activity we did this time last year. (Check out the old photos – Heidi was a tiny baby!) We collected a bunch of rocks and … Continue reading