Don't miss out!
- Getting your baby's birth certificate
- When your daughter says she wants to be white...
- How to: Getting a Kenyan passport for your child
- Camping in Gatamaiyo Forest Nature Reserve
- When a word isn't just a word: SILLY
- What we're reading: Swahili books!
- Homemade yoghurt
- Champagne Ridge
- Camping at Mount Suswa
Tag Archives: activities
When camping, I usually pack a bin with a few crayons and coloring books in case the kids need some activities beyond climbing rocks, hiking, and running around in the long grass. On our last trip, I decided to also … Continue reading
I adore living in Kenya, but every year when we visit family and friends in the U.S., I’m reminded of how amazing it is there, too. This morning we took the girls to the “SprayGround,” a FREE water play area … Continue reading
While thinking about craft activities we can do during the rainy season, I remembered a fun activity we did this time last year. (Check out the old photos – Heidi was a tiny baby!) We collected a bunch of rocks and … Continue reading