Don't miss out!
- Getting your baby's birth certificate
- Homemade yoghurt
- How to: Getting a Kenyan passport for your child
- When your daughter says she wants to be white...
- Camping at Mount Suswa
- Needing to rush home to baby
- Champagne Ridge
- Camping in the Maasai Mara
- When a word isn't just a word: SILLY
- Kids' swimming lessons
Tag Archives: applicaition
We recently applied for Claire’s and Heidi’s Kenyan passports. For any of you whose children have the right to Kenyan citizenship (baby has at least one Kenyan parent), here is how the process went for us. Thankfully, it’s more straightforward … Continue reading