Don't miss out!
- Homemade yoghurt
- How to: Getting a Kenyan passport for your child
- Getting your baby's birth certificate
- When your daughter says she wants to be white...
- Weaning: a bittersweet conclusion...
- 11 amazing Kenyan Instagram accounts
- Here comes Santa Claus...
- Camping in the Maasai Mara
- When a word isn't just a word: SILLY
- Camping in Ngare Ndare Forest
Tag Archives: applicaition
We recently applied for Claire’s and Heidi’s Kenyan passports. For any of you whose children have the right to Kenyan citizenship (baby has at least one Kenyan parent), here is how the process went for us. Thankfully, it’s more straightforward … Continue reading