Don't miss out!
- How to: Getting a Kenyan passport for your child
- Getting your baby's birth certificate
- 11 amazing Kenyan Instagram accounts
- Homemade yoghurt
- Babywearing in Nairobi
- Climb BlueSky - indoor rock climbing in Nairobi
- When your daughter says she wants to be white...
- Camping in Ngare Ndare Forest
- What's been keeping me so busy...
Tag Archives: art
Ahhhh, school break has arrived. At first, I will love the lazy mornings – no need to pack backpacks, or to rush around getting everyone ready, or to dash out the door to get to school on time. What a … Continue reading
Happy Friday, everyone! We are heading up to Laikipia for the weekend with lots of friends. I’ll tell you more about it next week when we’re back! Here are a couple of cool things we picked up this week…