Don't miss out!
- How to: Getting a Kenyan passport for your child
- Homemade yoghurt
- Getting your baby's birth certificate
- When your daughter says she wants to be white...
- Camping in the Maasai Mara
- Weaning: a bittersweet conclusion...
- Here comes Santa Claus...
- 11 amazing Kenyan Instagram accounts
- Feeling crafty: DIY Mei Tai baby carrier
- Camping in Ngare Ndare Forest
Tag Archives: art
Ahhhh, school break has arrived. At first, I will love the lazy mornings – no need to pack backpacks, or to rush around getting everyone ready, or to dash out the door to get to school on time. What a … Continue reading
Happy Friday, everyone! We are heading up to Laikipia for the weekend with lots of friends. I’ll tell you more about it next week when we’re back! Here are a couple of cool things we picked up this week…