Don't miss out!
- How to: Getting a Kenyan passport for your child
- Getting your baby's birth certificate
- When your daughter says she wants to be white...
- Homemade bubbles!
- Kids' swimming lessons
- Camping at Mount Suswa
- Camping in Gatamaiyo Forest Nature Reserve
- 11 amazing Kenyan Instagram accounts
- Camping and adventuring in Hell's Gate
Tag Archives: art
Ahhhh, school break has arrived. At first, I will love the lazy mornings – no need to pack backpacks, or to rush around getting everyone ready, or to dash out the door to get to school on time. What a … Continue reading
Happy Friday, everyone! We are heading up to Laikipia for the weekend with lots of friends. I’ll tell you more about it next week when we’re back! Here are a couple of cool things we picked up this week…