Don't miss out!
- How to: Getting a Kenyan passport for your child
- Getting your baby's birth certificate
- Camping at Mount Suswa
- 11 amazing Kenyan Instagram accounts
- Climb BlueSky - indoor rock climbing in Nairobi
- Charcoal oven pizza catering
- Camping in Gatamaiyo Forest Nature Reserve
- When your daughter says she wants to be white...
- What's been keeping me so busy...
Tag Archives: art
Ahhhh, school break has arrived. At first, I will love the lazy mornings – no need to pack backpacks, or to rush around getting everyone ready, or to dash out the door to get to school on time. What a … Continue reading
Happy Friday, everyone! We are heading up to Laikipia for the weekend with lots of friends. I’ll tell you more about it next week when we’re back! Here are a couple of cool things we picked up this week…