Don't miss out!
- How to: Getting a Kenyan passport for your child
- Getting your baby's birth certificate
- 11 amazing Kenyan Instagram accounts
- Homemade yoghurt
- Babywearing in Nairobi
- When your daughter says she wants to be white...
- What's been keeping me so busy...
- Feeling crafty: DIY Mei Tai baby carrier
- Camping in Ngare Ndare Forest
- Champagne Ridge
Tag Archives: baking
This morning, at approximately 8:30 am, a devastating earthquake struck a quiet gingerbread village near the North Pole, completely destroying a gingerbread home. Fortunately, no gingerbread men, women or children were hurt, but their lives will never be the same.