Don't miss out!
- How to: Getting a Kenyan passport for your child
- Getting your baby's birth certificate
- Oloolua Nature Trail
- Camping in the Maasai Mara
- Homemade yoghurt
- The BEST detangling brush
- Champagne Ridge
- Climb BlueSky - indoor rock climbing in Nairobi
- What the heck is happening at Nakumatt?
- When your daughter says she wants to be white...
Tag Archives: beach
We just got back from the Outer Banks in North Carolina, where we enjoyed a wonderful beach getaway with my best friend and her family. We spent the week enjoying marvelous sunrises, flying kites, and making (and destroying) sand castles. Here are a … Continue reading
Jesse and I loved camping even before we had kids, though we do it much more often (and we’re way better at it!) now that we’ve got a family. One place we always loved camping was at Twiga Lodge, Tiwi … Continue reading
Jesse, Claire and I have just returned from an amazing trip to Tiwi Beach on the Kenyan Coast.