Don't miss out!
- How to: Getting a Kenyan passport for your child
- Homemade yoghurt
- When your daughter says she wants to be white...
- When a word isn't just a word: SILLY
- 11 amazing Kenyan Instagram accounts
- Feeling crafty: DIY Mei Tai baby carrier
- Getting your baby's birth certificate
- Weaning: a bittersweet conclusion...
- Camping in the Maasai Mara
- Eating out: Amani Ya Juu
Tag Archives: birthday
Happy birthday to this sweet, smart, sassy girl – Claire turns 6 today! We will be celebrating out in the bush, at the Rhino Charge. We got her a new board game and two new books for her birthday – I … Continue reading
Tomorrow my baby is turning three! Heidi is becoming such a big girl, with her long legs, goofy sense of humor, and adventurous spirit. She is full of bravery and spunk, and nothing can hold this girl back! She loves riding her balance bike, … Continue reading
We decided to make cake pops to celebrate Claire’s birthday at school with her classmates this year, and they came out great! Cake pops are surprisingly easy to make, and Claire got to help almost every step of the way.
Claire, my sweet little baby, turns 5 today! She has been looking forward to this birthday for 6 months, I swear! She got a great new play kitchen and an arts and crafts table, both of which she’s been wanting forever. … Continue reading
Jesse’s birthday was last week, and we celebrated with a big barbecue at our place! We totally lucked out with the weather (phew!) and had a fantastic party with loads of great friends and family, and plenty of food and … Continue reading