Don't miss out!
- Getting your baby's birth certificate
- How to: Getting a Kenyan passport for your child
- Homemade yoghurt
- Camping and adventuring in Hell's Gate
- 11 amazing Kenyan Instagram accounts
- When your daughter says she wants to be white...
- Ice skating in Nairoibi - who knew?
- Holiday photos: Thanksgiving at Sand Island Beach
- Mamas helping mamas: Breastfeeding support in Nairobi
Tag Archives: blogging
One of the things I love about writing this blog is that it has connected me with a huge, warm, supportive community of bloggers. Isabel, an Australian living in China who blogs over at Nanjing Nian, nominated me for The Sisterhood of the World Bloggers Award, … Continue reading