Don't miss out!
- Getting your baby's birth certificate
- How to: Getting a Kenyan passport for your child
- Homemade yoghurt
- Camping and adventuring in Hell's Gate
- 11 amazing Kenyan Instagram accounts
- When your daughter says she wants to be white...
- Ice skating in Nairoibi - who knew?
- Holiday photos: Thanksgiving at Sand Island Beach
- Mamas helping mamas: Breastfeeding support in Nairobi
Tag Archives: butterfly
It’s school holiday, and we’ve been working on keeping the kids busy and happy. I love getting the extra time with them both at home, but there are also moments when they’re fighting over nothing and making me crazy! We’ve … Continue reading
We took the girls to the botanical garden with my mom and my grandmother the other day. Botanical gardens are so much fun – the girls love running around, and I love taking in the beautiful plants and trees.