Don't miss out!
- How to: Getting a Kenyan passport for your child
- Getting your baby's birth certificate
- Homemade yoghurt
- Kids' swimming lessons
- What we're reading: Swahili books!
- When your daughter says she wants to be white...
- Camping in Mount Kenya National Park
- A day at Lake Naivasha: Fired Earth and Elementaita Weavers
- Refreshed: a whole new Mommy
- Camping at Mount Suswa
Tag Archives: butterfly
It’s school holiday, and we’ve been working on keeping the kids busy and happy. I love getting the extra time with them both at home, but there are also moments when they’re fighting over nothing and making me crazy! We’ve … Continue reading
We took the girls to the botanical garden with my mom and my grandmother the other day. Botanical gardens are so much fun – the girls love running around, and I love taking in the beautiful plants and trees.