Don't miss out!
- A genius gingerbread house cheat to try with your kids
- When your daughter says she wants to be white...
- Homemade yoghurt
- How to: Getting a Kenyan passport for your child
- Camping and adventuring in Hell's Gate
- Camping at Tiwi Beach
- Getting your baby's birth certificate
- When a word isn't just a word: SILLY
- Camping in Gatamaiyo Forest Nature Reserve
Tag Archives: caves
A couple of years ago, we went camping at Mount Suswa with a group of friends. Mount Suswa is a wonderfully remote extinct volcano in the Rift Valley, with spectacular views of its unique double-caldera . We went back for a second trip … Continue reading