Don't miss out!
- A genius gingerbread house cheat to try with your kids
- When your daughter says she wants to be white...
- Homemade yoghurt
- How to: Getting a Kenyan passport for your child
- Camping and adventuring in Hell's Gate
- Camping at Tiwi Beach
- Getting your baby's birth certificate
- When a word isn't just a word: SILLY
- Day trip: Brown's Cheese Factory
Tag Archives: children’s theatre
We took the girls to see The Jungle Book at the Oshwal Centre this weekend, and they loved it! The production was impressive, with a live band, a live drum group, and all kinds of high-tech stage effects. I’ll admit, there … Continue reading
I took the girls to see Tinga Tinga Tales the Musical at The Elephant yesterday, and IT. WAS. AWESOME. I honestly can’t say enough about how wonderful the show was: talented actors and musicians, fantastic songs, extraordinary costumes & makeup. … Continue reading
This weekend, Claire and I went to see Dance Centre Kenya’s production of The Nutcracker. Claire was so excited to see a ballet (and real ballerinas!), and I was excited to get some quality time with my eldest daughter.