Don't miss out!
- Getting your baby's birth certificate
- How to: Getting a Kenyan passport for your child
- Homemade yoghurt
- When your daughter says she wants to be white...
- 11 amazing Kenyan Instagram accounts
- Camping and adventuring in Hell's Gate
- When a word isn't just a word: SILLY
- 9 surprising things about working with a sleep consultant
- Camping at Mount Suswa
- What we're reading: Swahili books!
Tag Archives: curly girl
I was talking to my hairdresser the other day about detangling the girls’ curls, and she recommended this special detangling brush. At first, I told her I don’t really believe in brushes for curly hair. In my experience, they just … Continue reading
This week was “hair week” in our house – a monthly event of unbraiding, washing, detangling, moisturizing, and protective styling. Heidi doesn’t love having her hair braided, and a few months back Jesse and I realized that things go much smoother if we … Continue reading
We’ve been doing a lot of hair in our house lately! Both girls are really into braids at the moment, and I’m a big fan because it’s WAY less work for me at bath time, and it saves us all from the … Continue reading