Don't miss out!
- Getting your baby's birth certificate
- How to: Getting a Kenyan passport for your child
- Homemade yoghurt
- When your daughter says she wants to be white...
- 11 amazing Kenyan Instagram accounts
- Camping and adventuring in Hell's Gate
- When a word isn't just a word: SILLY
- 9 surprising things about working with a sleep consultant
- Camping at Mount Suswa
- What we're reading: Swahili books!
Tag Archives: curly hair
I was talking to my hairdresser the other day about detangling the girls’ curls, and she recommended this special detangling brush. At first, I told her I don’t really believe in brushes for curly hair. In my experience, they just … Continue reading