Don't miss out!
- How to: Getting a Kenyan passport for your child
- Getting your baby's birth certificate
- Homemade yoghurt
- Kids' swimming lessons
- What we're reading: Swahili books!
- When your daughter says she wants to be white...
- Camping in Mount Kenya National Park
- A day at Lake Naivasha: Fired Earth and Elementaita Weavers
- Refreshed: a whole new Mommy
- Camping at Mount Suswa
Tag Archives: day trip
This cold, rainy weather is reminding me of a chilly day we spent at Fourteen Falls a few years ago. Claire was about two years old – just a little older than Heidi is now. On a whim, we packed … Continue reading
Sometimes we just want to get out for a nice walk, and we like to take the kids to the Nairobi Safari Walk at the KWS Headquarters, Nairobi National Park.
We have “adopted” a baby elephant at the Sheldrick Wildlife Trust Elephant Orphanage, which gives us the perk of being able to visit the orphanage in the evening, when they are putting the baby elephants to bed.