Don't miss out!
- Homemade yoghurt
- How to: Getting a Kenyan passport for your child
- Getting your baby's birth certificate
- When your daughter says she wants to be white...
- Weaning: a bittersweet conclusion...
- 11 amazing Kenyan Instagram accounts
- Here comes Santa Claus...
- Camping in the Maasai Mara
- When a word isn't just a word: SILLY
- Camping in Ngare Ndare Forest
Tag Archives: diversity
I’m always on the lookout for great children’s books, especially books featuring a diverse cast of characters. Claire is always looking for people and characters who look like her, and we think it’s so important for our kids to see themselves … Continue reading
I’m featured this week on World Moms Blog, a website that hosts writers from over twenty countries around the world writing about motherhood, culture, human rights and social good. I’m so happy to contribute to their site! Please click through and leave a … Continue reading