Don't miss out!
- How to: Getting a Kenyan passport for your child
- Getting your baby's birth certificate
- Oloolua Nature Trail
- Camping in the Maasai Mara
- Homemade yoghurt
- The BEST detangling brush
- Champagne Ridge
- Climb BlueSky - indoor rock climbing in Nairobi
- What the heck is happening at Nakumatt?
- When your daughter says she wants to be white...
Tag Archives: expat life
After the Women’s March on Nairobi, I was so full of energy and positivity. It was an incredible feeling! But the week after the march, and the inauguration, my feed was so full news about Trump’s executive orders, lies about illegal … Continue reading
This past Saturday was Halloween, and my neighbor Laura and I decided to throw a Halloween party and organize trick-or-treating in our neighborhood. Halloween is by far one of my favorite American traditions – it reminds me of chilly Autumn … Continue reading