Don't miss out!
- Getting your baby's birth certificate
- How to: Getting a Kenyan passport for your child
- Champagne Ridge
- Homemade yoghurt
- When your daughter says she wants to be white...
- Quiet bins for the little ones (to keep the sanity!)
- Camping in Gatamaiyo Forest Nature Reserve
- 11 amazing Kenyan Instagram accounts
- The BEST detangling brush
Tag Archives: expat life
After the Women’s March on Nairobi, I was so full of energy and positivity. It was an incredible feeling! But the week after the march, and the inauguration, my feed was so full news about Trump’s executive orders, lies about illegal … Continue reading
This past Saturday was Halloween, and my neighbor Laura and I decided to throw a Halloween party and organize trick-or-treating in our neighborhood. Halloween is by far one of my favorite American traditions – it reminds me of chilly Autumn … Continue reading