Don't miss out!
- Getting your baby's birth certificate
- Homemade yoghurt
- How to: Getting a Kenyan passport for your child
- Camping at Mount Suswa
- When a word isn't just a word: SILLY
- Choosing a car seat...
- Camping in Mount Kenya National Park
- Feeling crafty: DIY Mei Tai baby carrier
- When your daughter says she wants to be white...
Tag Archives: first day of school
The girls are back to school this week, and I have officially become that mom who dances in the street after saying goodbye to the kids. Don’t get me wrong, I love my two little rascals, but this school break … Continue reading
Monday was the first day of school, and we were wildly unprepared. WILDLY. UNPREPARED. I egregiously underestimated how hard it would be to start the new school year just two short days after arriving home.