Don't miss out!
- Getting your baby's birth certificate
- How to: Getting a Kenyan passport for your child
- Homemade yoghurt
- When your daughter says she wants to be white...
- 11 amazing Kenyan Instagram accounts
- Camping and adventuring in Hell's Gate
- When a word isn't just a word: SILLY
- 9 surprising things about working with a sleep consultant
- Camping at Mount Suswa
- What we're reading: Swahili books!
Tag Archives: flying with kids
Last week, the girls and I embarked up on our annual trip to the U.S. As is usually the case, I flew alone with the two girls, and Jesse will join us later in the summer. Flying alone with two kids … Continue reading →
Heidi, Claire and I are off on our epic trip to the U.S. to visit family for the summer. We’re leaving the cold, damp weather of Nairobi to enjoy some summertime heat and sunshine for a few weeks!
Last week I flew on my own with both girls all the way to the US. Yet another epic journey. Flying with both girls on my own went surprisingly well.
Happy Friday, everyone! Heidi, Claire and I are on our way to the U.S. to visit my family for the summer. The weather has been so cold and grim in Nairobi, and I can’t wait to enjoy some summer heat … Continue reading →
It was an epic journey. Three flights, three continents, a grand total of 31 hours, door-to-door. And we survived!
Baby girl did great on her first flight! In fact, she slept through the whole thing… Claire enjoyed her water painting book, as always. She kind of flipped out during the landing, due to the change in pressure. My poor … Continue reading →