Don't miss out!
- How to: Getting a Kenyan passport for your child
- Getting your baby's birth certificate
- 11 amazing Kenyan Instagram accounts
- Homemade yoghurt
- Babywearing in Nairobi
- When your daughter says she wants to be white...
- What's been keeping me so busy...
- Feeling crafty: DIY Mei Tai baby carrier
- Camping in Ngare Ndare Forest
- Champagne Ridge
Tag Archives: flying
Last week, the girls and I embarked up on our annual trip to the U.S. As is usually the case, I flew alone with the two girls, and Jesse will join us later in the summer. Flying alone with two kids … Continue reading →
Heidi, Claire and I are off on our epic trip to the U.S. to visit family for the summer. We’re leaving the cold, damp weather of Nairobi to enjoy some summertime heat and sunshine for a few weeks!
Last week I flew on my own with both girls all the way to the US. Yet another epic journey. Flying with both girls on my own went surprisingly well.