Don't miss out!
- How to: Getting a Kenyan passport for your child
- Getting your baby's birth certificate
- Homemade yoghurt
- Kids' swimming lessons
- What we're reading: Swahili books!
- When your daughter says she wants to be white...
- Camping in Mount Kenya National Park
- A day at Lake Naivasha: Fired Earth and Elementaita Weavers
- Refreshed: a whole new Mommy
- Camping at Mount Suswa
Tag Archives: gingerbread house
You may remember our disastrous attempt at building a gingerbread house last year. We had a lot of fun with it, but it was NOT pretty. My friend Maribel saw our photos, and shared her brilliant gingerbread house hack. This … Continue reading
This morning, at approximately 8:30 am, a devastating earthquake struck a quiet gingerbread village near the North Pole, completely destroying a gingerbread home. Fortunately, no gingerbread men, women or children were hurt, but their lives will never be the same.