Don't miss out!
- How to: Getting a Kenyan passport for your child
- Getting your baby's birth certificate
- When your daughter says she wants to be white...
- Camping in Gatamaiyo Forest Nature Reserve
- Homemade bubbles!
- Camping at Mount Suswa
- Kids' swimming lessons
- Homemade yoghurt
- Charcoal oven pizza catering
- 11 amazing Kenyan Instagram accounts
Tag Archives: Governors’ Camp
Those of you who follow me on social media know that we just got back from the most amazing trip to Mfangano Island Camp in Lake Victoria. We spent three days by the lake, enjoying the waves, the breeze, and … Continue reading