Don't miss out!
- How to: Getting a Kenyan passport for your child
- Getting your baby's birth certificate
- Oloolua Nature Trail
- Camping in the Maasai Mara
- Homemade yoghurt
- The BEST detangling brush
- Champagne Ridge
- Climb BlueSky - indoor rock climbing in Nairobi
- What the heck is happening at Nakumatt?
- When your daughter says she wants to be white...
Tag Archives: guest blog
I’m over at Roasted Montreal today, writing about what it’s like to travel with kids in Kenya. I was so excited when Michelle contacted me about her summer series featuring parents traveling with their kids all over the world!
I’m featured this week on World Moms Blog, a website that hosts writers from over twenty countries around the world writing about motherhood, culture, human rights and social good. I’m so happy to contribute to their site! Please click through and leave a … Continue reading