Don't miss out!
- How to: Getting a Kenyan passport for your child
- Getting your baby's birth certificate
- 11 amazing Kenyan Instagram accounts
- Homemade yoghurt
- Babywearing in Nairobi
- When your daughter says she wants to be white...
- What's been keeping me so busy...
- Feeling crafty: DIY Mei Tai baby carrier
- Camping in Ngare Ndare Forest
- Champagne Ridge
Tag Archives: Halloween
It’s October, which is pumpkin season in the U.S.! Therefore, I’ve been making all things pumpkin lately – pumpkin swirl brownies, pumpkin smoothies, and even pumpkin ice cream. Since Claire wanted to get in on the action, we decided to … Continue reading
This past Saturday was Halloween, and my neighbor Laura and I decided to throw a Halloween party and organize trick-or-treating in our neighborhood. Halloween is by far one of my favorite American traditions – it reminds me of chilly Autumn … Continue reading