Don't miss out!
- Getting your baby's birth certificate
- When your daughter says she wants to be white...
- How to: Getting a Kenyan passport for your child
- Camping in Gatamaiyo Forest Nature Reserve
- When a word isn't just a word: SILLY
- What we're reading: Swahili books!
- Homemade yoghurt
- Camping at Mount Suswa
- Meeting a real-life superhero
Tag Archives: Halloween
It’s October, which is pumpkin season in the U.S.! Therefore, I’ve been making all things pumpkin lately – pumpkin swirl brownies, pumpkin smoothies, and even pumpkin ice cream. Since Claire wanted to get in on the action, we decided to … Continue reading
This past Saturday was Halloween, and my neighbor Laura and I decided to throw a Halloween party and organize trick-or-treating in our neighborhood. Halloween is by far one of my favorite American traditions – it reminds me of chilly Autumn … Continue reading