Don't miss out!
- How to: Getting a Kenyan passport for your child
- Getting your baby's birth certificate
- Homemade yoghurt
- Kids' swimming lessons
- What we're reading: Swahili books!
- When your daughter says she wants to be white...
- Camping in Mount Kenya National Park
- A day at Lake Naivasha: Fired Earth and Elementaita Weavers
- Refreshed: a whole new Mommy
- Camping at Mount Suswa
Tag Archives: happy new year
Wow, it’s almost 2017! Thank you all so much for such a wonderful year. I love writing this blog, connecting with all of you, and reading all your comments and emails. I’m looking forward to new exciting adventures in 2017! Here’s a … Continue reading
How is it possible that another year has passed? 2015 was a great one! I have truly loved writing, sharing our family’s experiences with all of you, and especially reading all of your comments and emails over the past twelve months. … Continue reading