Don't miss out!
- How to: Getting a Kenyan passport for your child
- Getting your baby's birth certificate
- 11 amazing Kenyan Instagram accounts
- Homemade yoghurt
- Babywearing in Nairobi
- When your daughter says she wants to be white...
- What's been keeping me so busy...
- Feeling crafty: DIY Mei Tai baby carrier
- Camping in Ngare Ndare Forest
- Champagne Ridge
Tag Archives: happy new year
Wow, it’s almost 2017! Thank you all so much for such a wonderful year. I love writing this blog, connecting with all of you, and reading all your comments and emails. I’m looking forward to new exciting adventures in 2017! Here’s a … Continue reading
How is it possible that another year has passed? 2015 was a great one! I have truly loved writing, sharing our family’s experiences with all of you, and especially reading all of your comments and emails over the past twelve months. … Continue reading