Don't miss out!
- A genius gingerbread house cheat to try with your kids
- When your daughter says she wants to be white...
- How to: Getting a Kenyan passport for your child
- Homemade yoghurt
- Camping at Tiwi Beach
- Camping and adventuring in Hell's Gate
- When a word isn't just a word: SILLY
- Day trip: Brown's Cheese Factory
- Camping in Gatamaiyo Forest Nature Reserve
Tag Archives: Heidi
Tomorrow my baby is turning three! Heidi is becoming such a big girl, with her long legs, goofy sense of humor, and adventurous spirit. She is full of bravery and spunk, and nothing can hold this girl back! She loves riding her balance bike, … Continue reading
Those of you who have been reading my blog over the years know my children as Sweetpea and Sugarplum. It may (or may not) surprise you to find out those are not their real names! When I started this blog, I … Continue reading
How is it possible that it has been an entire year since my baby girl was born? I can hardly believe that she is one year old, and that she has gone so quickly from being a newborn, to an … Continue reading
Tuesday we had our first babywearing yoga session with Sheila at Ayatana Yoga Lounge. My good friend Natasha Sweeney (who made Claire’s Little Film!) came along to take these beautiful photos. We had so much fun!