Don't miss out!
- How to: Getting a Kenyan passport for your child
- Getting your baby's birth certificate
- 11 amazing Kenyan Instagram accounts
- Homemade yoghurt
- Babywearing in Nairobi
- Climb BlueSky - indoor rock climbing in Nairobi
- When your daughter says she wants to be white...
- Camping in Ngare Ndare Forest
- What's been keeping me so busy...
Tag Archives: Heidi
Tomorrow my baby is turning three! Heidi is becoming such a big girl, with her long legs, goofy sense of humor, and adventurous spirit. She is full of bravery and spunk, and nothing can hold this girl back! She loves riding her balance bike, … Continue reading
Those of you who have been reading my blog over the years know my children as Sweetpea and Sugarplum. It may (or may not) surprise you to find out those are not their real names! When I started this blog, I … Continue reading
How is it possible that it has been an entire year since my baby girl was born? I can hardly believe that she is one year old, and that she has gone so quickly from being a newborn, to an … Continue reading
Tuesday we had our first babywearing yoga session with Sheila at Ayatana Yoga Lounge. My good friend Natasha Sweeney (who made Claire’s Little Film!) came along to take these beautiful photos. We had so much fun!