Don't miss out!
- How to: Getting a Kenyan passport for your child
- Homemade yoghurt
- Getting your baby's birth certificate
- When your daughter says she wants to be white...
- Camping in the Maasai Mara
- Weaning: a bittersweet conclusion...
- Here comes Santa Claus...
- 11 amazing Kenyan Instagram accounts
- Feeling crafty: DIY Mei Tai baby carrier
- Camping in Ngare Ndare Forest
Tag Archives: hiking
The Chyulu Hills have long been on my list. I was inspired months ago after having read a post by The Kenyan Camper, and this weekend we finally made it! We had always been put off by the long drive, but Heidi’s … Continue reading
What are you guys up to this weekend? I’m taking a few more steps in my resolution to do more hiking. We’re thinking of doing some of the nature trails at Brackenhurst in Limuru – have any of you ever … Continue reading
I’ve never been much for New Year’s resolutions, but last year we resolved to do more camping. It was a great, achievable goal that we could all get behind as a family. This year, my resolution is to spend more time outdoors … Continue reading
A couple of years ago, we went camping at Mount Suswa with a group of friends. Mount Suswa is a wonderfully remote extinct volcano in the Rift Valley, with spectacular views of its unique double-caldera . We went back for a second trip … Continue reading
Last week I went for a hike on the Oloolua Nature trail with my friend Leonie. What a beautiful spot! We put our babies on our backs (Leonie using a Deuter framed hiking pack, and me using my new Storchenwiege half-buckle … Continue reading