Don't miss out!
- How to: Getting a Kenyan passport for your child
- Homemade yoghurt
- Getting your baby's birth certificate
- When your daughter says she wants to be white...
- Camping in the Maasai Mara
- Weaning: a bittersweet conclusion...
- Here comes Santa Claus...
- 11 amazing Kenyan Instagram accounts
- Feeling crafty: DIY Mei Tai baby carrier
- Camping in Ngare Ndare Forest
Tag Archives: jet lag
Last year, we dealt with some pretty horrendous jet lag when we came to the U.S. In fact, Heidi never really got over it, and it was the start of a year of VERY LITTLE SLEEP. This year, I had … Continue reading
Ahhhh, I’ve been neglectful! It’s been a week since I last posted, and the days somehow keep slipping away with nothing written. I’ve been struggling with Heidi’s sleep since we got back from the U.S. (truth be told, she didn’t … Continue reading