Don't miss out!
- How to: Getting a Kenyan passport for your child
- Getting your baby's birth certificate
- When your daughter says she wants to be white...
- Homemade bubbles!
- Kids' swimming lessons
- Camping at Mount Suswa
- Camping in Gatamaiyo Forest Nature Reserve
- 11 amazing Kenyan Instagram accounts
- Camping and adventuring in Hell's Gate
Tag Archives: jet lag
Last year, we dealt with some pretty horrendous jet lag when we came to the U.S. In fact, Heidi never really got over it, and it was the start of a year of VERY LITTLE SLEEP. This year, I had … Continue reading
Ahhhh, I’ve been neglectful! It’s been a week since I last posted, and the days somehow keep slipping away with nothing written. I’ve been struggling with Heidi’s sleep since we got back from the U.S. (truth be told, she didn’t … Continue reading