Don't miss out!
- Getting your baby's birth certificate
- How to: Getting a Kenyan passport for your child
- Homemade yoghurt
- When your daughter says she wants to be white...
- 11 amazing Kenyan Instagram accounts
- Camping and adventuring in Hell's Gate
- When a word isn't just a word: SILLY
- 9 surprising things about working with a sleep consultant
- Camping at Mount Suswa
- What we're reading: Swahili books!
Tag Archives: jet lag
Last year, we dealt with some pretty horrendous jet lag when we came to the U.S. In fact, Heidi never really got over it, and it was the start of a year of VERY LITTLE SLEEP. This year, I had … Continue reading
Ahhhh, I’ve been neglectful! It’s been a week since I last posted, and the days somehow keep slipping away with nothing written. I’ve been struggling with Heidi’s sleep since we got back from the U.S. (truth be told, she didn’t … Continue reading