Don't miss out!
- Getting your baby's birth certificate
- How to: Getting a Kenyan passport for your child
- Homemade yoghurt
- Camping and adventuring in Hell's Gate
- 11 amazing Kenyan Instagram accounts
- When your daughter says she wants to be white...
- Ice skating in Nairoibi - who knew?
- Holiday photos: Thanksgiving at Sand Island Beach
- Mamas helping mamas: Breastfeeding support in Nairobi
Tag Archives: Karura Forest
I’ve been heading up to Karura Forest a few mornings per week to have a long walk – by myself! Now that Heidi is in school 3 mornings per week, I have a bit more time to do things alone, and to … Continue reading
This weekend was Earth Day, and we celebrated by going for a long walk in Karura Forest, hosted by Kenyan Instagrammers as part of a Worldwide InstaMeet. Worldwide InstaMeets are events where tens of thousands of photographers (both amateurs and … Continue reading
Jesse has been out of town for work the past couple of weeks, and we’ve all really missed him. This was our first family weekend since Easter, and we spent it together, doing all the things we love! We headed … Continue reading
As many of you know, last week was International Babywearing Week – a week to celebrate, share and promote all things babywearing. Our group, Babywearing Love Kenya, was an official celebrating organization, and we held plenty of events to celebrate.