Don't miss out!
- How to: Getting a Kenyan passport for your child
- Getting your baby's birth certificate
- 11 amazing Kenyan Instagram accounts
- Homemade yoghurt
- Babywearing in Nairobi
- When your daughter says she wants to be white...
- What's been keeping me so busy...
- Feeling crafty: DIY Mei Tai baby carrier
- Camping in Ngare Ndare Forest
- Champagne Ridge
Tag Archives: Karura Forest
I’ve been heading up to Karura Forest a few mornings per week to have a long walk – by myself! Now that Heidi is in school 3 mornings per week, I have a bit more time to do things alone, and to … Continue reading
This weekend was Earth Day, and we celebrated by going for a long walk in Karura Forest, hosted by Kenyan Instagrammers as part of a Worldwide InstaMeet. Worldwide InstaMeets are events where tens of thousands of photographers (both amateurs and … Continue reading
Jesse has been out of town for work the past couple of weeks, and we’ve all really missed him. This was our first family weekend since Easter, and we spent it together, doing all the things we love! We headed … Continue reading
As many of you know, last week was International Babywearing Week – a week to celebrate, share and promote all things babywearing. Our group, Babywearing Love Kenya, was an official celebrating organization, and we held plenty of events to celebrate.