Don't miss out!
- Getting your baby's birth certificate
- How to: Getting a Kenyan passport for your child
- Homemade yoghurt
- Champagne Ridge
- Quiet bins for the little ones (to keep the sanity!)
- When your daughter says she wants to be white...
- Camping in Gatamaiyo Forest Nature Reserve
- 11 amazing Kenyan Instagram accounts
- Climb BlueSky - indoor rock climbing in Nairobi
Tag Archives: kids’ activities
The long, cold, dark days of August have arrived, and we’re trying to spice things up with some extra fun crafts and sensory activities. This one was a whopper! And we already had all the materials in our cupboard! (Thanks … Continue reading
There are certain times of day that are a challenge in our household, and the hour before dinner has always been the most difficult one for me. I’ve got a new tool to help keep the sanity while I’m trying … Continue reading