Don't miss out!
- Getting your baby's birth certificate
- How to: Getting a Kenyan passport for your child
- Oloolua Nature Trail
- Camping in the Maasai Mara
- Homemade yoghurt
- The BEST detangling brush
- Champagne Ridge
- Climb BlueSky - indoor rock climbing in Nairobi
- What the heck is happening at Nakumatt?
- When your daughter says she wants to be white...
Tag Archives: kindness
Sometimes we need a bit of perspective. Claire is a wonderful kid, but she can also have quite the attitude. At times she frustrates me beyond belief, and I have to work REALLY hard not to respond in anger. (And I don’t … Continue reading