Don't miss out!
- Getting your baby's birth certificate
- When your daughter says she wants to be white...
- How to: Getting a Kenyan passport for your child
- Camping in Gatamaiyo Forest Nature Reserve
- When a word isn't just a word: SILLY
- What we're reading: Swahili books!
- Homemade yoghurt
- Champagne Ridge
- Camping at Mount Suswa
Tag Archives: Lake Victoria
Those of you who follow me on social media know that we just got back from the most amazing trip to Mfangano Island Camp in Lake Victoria. We spent three days by the lake, enjoying the waves, the breeze, and … Continue reading