Don't miss out!
- A genius gingerbread house cheat to try with your kids
- When your daughter says she wants to be white...
- How to: Getting a Kenyan passport for your child
- Camping at Tiwi Beach
- Homemade yoghurt
- Getting your baby's birth certificate
- Camping and adventuring in Hell's Gate
- When a word isn't just a word: SILLY
- Day trip: Brown's Cheese Factory
Tag Archives: life lessons
Sometimes we need a bit of perspective. Claire is a wonderful kid, but she can also have quite the attitude. At times she frustrates me beyond belief, and I have to work REALLY hard not to respond in anger. (And I don’t … Continue reading
Every evening, before Claire’s bath, she helps me pick up and put her toys away. If I give her a bit of direction, asking her to put the puzzle away, or pick up the Legos, she is usually quite happy … Continue reading