Don't miss out!
- Getting your baby's birth certificate
- How to: Getting a Kenyan passport for your child
- Homemade yoghurt
- Camping and adventuring in Hell's Gate
- 11 amazing Kenyan Instagram accounts
- When your daughter says she wants to be white...
- Ice skating in Nairoibi - who knew?
- Holiday photos: Thanksgiving at Sand Island Beach
- Mamas helping mamas: Breastfeeding support in Nairobi
Tag Archives: mei tai
I have been wanting to make myself a mei tai for a long time now. I have always been a ring sling and wrap kind of girl, but the Asian-inspired carriers have always intrigued me! I wanted a mei tai … Continue reading