Don't miss out!
- How to: Getting a Kenyan passport for your child
- Homemade yoghurt
- When your daughter says she wants to be white...
- When a word isn't just a word: SILLY
- 11 amazing Kenyan Instagram accounts
- Feeling crafty: DIY Mei Tai baby carrier
- Getting your baby's birth certificate
- Weaning: a bittersweet conclusion...
- Camping in the Maasai Mara
- Eating out: Amani Ya Juu
Tag Archives: Mfangano Island Camp
Those of you who follow me on social media know that we just got back from the most amazing trip to Mfangano Island Camp in Lake Victoria. We spent three days by the lake, enjoying the waves, the breeze, and … Continue reading