Don't miss out!
- How to: Getting a Kenyan passport for your child
- Homemade yoghurt
- Getting your baby's birth certificate
- When your daughter says she wants to be white...
- Weaning: a bittersweet conclusion...
- 11 amazing Kenyan Instagram accounts
- Here comes Santa Claus...
- Camping in the Maasai Mara
- When a word isn't just a word: SILLY
- Camping in Ngare Ndare Forest
Tag Archives: Mother’s Day
You guys are in for a big treat today! My lovely husband, Jesse, has decided he wanted to do a guest post in honor of Mother’s Day. I’m so intrigued! He was very secretive about the whole thing, and I had … Continue reading
I’m over at Mums Village today, a fantastic new website for parents in urban Kenya. I met with Isis and Patricia of Mums Village a couple of months ago, and I was so excited to hear about their plan: to create … Continue reading