Don't miss out!
- Getting your baby's birth certificate
- How to: Getting a Kenyan passport for your child
- Homemade yoghurt
- Camping and adventuring in Hell's Gate
- 11 amazing Kenyan Instagram accounts
- When your daughter says she wants to be white...
- Ice skating in Nairoibi - who knew?
- Holiday photos: Thanksgiving at Sand Island Beach
- Mamas helping mamas: Breastfeeding support in Nairobi
Tag Archives: Nairobi National Park
Last week we went to Nairobi National Park for Mashujaa Day. We love to go for a game drive and a picnic in the park on public holidays! We woke up early, packed some food and a few blankets, and … Continue reading