Don't miss out!
- A genius gingerbread house cheat to try with your kids
- When your daughter says she wants to be white...
- Homemade yoghurt
- How to: Getting a Kenyan passport for your child
- Camping and adventuring in Hell's Gate
- Camping at Tiwi Beach
- Getting your baby's birth certificate
- When a word isn't just a word: SILLY
- Camping in Gatamaiyo Forest Nature Reserve
Tag Archives: Naivasha
A few months ago, we spent a lovely weekend with friends at Lahai House on the north coast of Lake Naivasha. It was such a wonderful, relaxing weekend with good friends, good food, and plenty of good wine.
We had a fantastic camping trip this weekend with some wonderful friends, along the Malewa River, along the escarpment just outside Naivasha. Our family loves camping, and every time we go on a camping trip, I think to myself, “We don’t … Continue reading
We went back to Lake Naivasha this weekend with my parents, who are visiting from the US. While we were there, we went to visit the local artisans at Fired Earth and Elementaita Weavers.
This past weekend we decided to do a little family getaway – Heidi’s first road trip! We packed up the car and headed up to Lake Naivasha for a night with both kids, and stayed at one of my favorite weekend … Continue reading
In case you’re curious, it took us 15 hours to get from Nairobi to Kampala. That included a long stop for lunch & play, and a full two hours to cross the border to Uganda.