Don't miss out!
- How to: Getting a Kenyan passport for your child
- Getting your baby's birth certificate
- Camping at Mount Suswa
- 11 amazing Kenyan Instagram accounts
- Climb BlueSky - indoor rock climbing in Nairobi
- Charcoal oven pizza catering
- Camping in Gatamaiyo Forest Nature Reserve
- When your daughter says she wants to be white...
- What's been keeping me so busy...
Tag Archives: natural hair
I was talking to my hairdresser the other day about detangling the girls’ curls, and she recommended this special detangling brush. At first, I told her I don’t really believe in brushes for curly hair. In my experience, they just … Continue reading
This week was “hair week” in our house – a monthly event of unbraiding, washing, detangling, moisturizing, and protective styling. Heidi doesn’t love having her hair braided, and a few months back Jesse and I realized that things go much smoother if we … Continue reading
We’ve been doing a lot of hair in our house lately! Both girls are really into braids at the moment, and I’m a big fan because it’s WAY less work for me at bath time, and it saves us all from the … Continue reading