Don't miss out!
- How to: Getting a Kenyan passport for your child
- Getting your baby's birth certificate
- When your daughter says she wants to be white...
- Camping in Gatamaiyo Forest Nature Reserve
- Homemade bubbles!
- Camping at Mount Suswa
- Kids' swimming lessons
- Homemade yoghurt
- Charcoal oven pizza catering
- 11 amazing Kenyan Instagram accounts
Tag Archives: ngare ndare forest
We went camping a few weeks back in Ngare Ndare Forest, which lies north of Nanyuki, between Borana and Lewa conservancies. I was so busy writing about the rain, that I never got around to writing about how wonderful Ngare … Continue reading