Don't miss out!
- Homemade yoghurt
- How to: Getting a Kenyan passport for your child
- Getting your baby's birth certificate
- 11 amazing Kenyan Instagram accounts
- When your daughter says she wants to be white...
- Choosing a car seat...
- Back to school (Whoopee!)
- Climb BlueSky - indoor rock climbing in Nairobi
Tag Archives: ngare ndare forest
We went camping a few weeks back in Ngare Ndare Forest, which lies north of Nanyuki, between Borana and Lewa conservancies. I was so busy writing about the rain, that I never got around to writing about how wonderful Ngare … Continue reading