Don't miss out!
- Getting your baby's birth certificate
- How to: Getting a Kenyan passport for your child
- Champagne Ridge
- Homemade yoghurt
- When your daughter says she wants to be white...
- Quiet bins for the little ones (to keep the sanity!)
- Camping in Gatamaiyo Forest Nature Reserve
- 11 amazing Kenyan Instagram accounts
- The BEST detangling brush
Tag Archives: Open Table
Nutrition for toddlers is a hard nut to crack. Getting Claire and Heidi to eat a balanced diet has been one of our biggest concerns as parents over the years! Seriously, sometimes I wondered how it was possible that Claire … Continue reading
I have always had a hard time delegating cooking tasks in my house. But with two kids and an increasingly busy schedule, I’ve realized that we will all eat better if I get Florence, our housekeeper, to help more with … Continue reading