Don't miss out!
- How to: Getting a Kenyan passport for your child
- Getting your baby's birth certificate
- When your daughter says she wants to be white...
- Homemade yoghurt
- Homemade rhubarb ginger jam
- What the heck is happening at Nakumatt?
- How to make a weighted babywearing doll
- What's been keeping me so busy...
- Kids' swimming lessons
Tag Archives: Open Table
Nutrition for toddlers is a hard nut to crack. Getting Claire and Heidi to eat a balanced diet has been one of our biggest concerns as parents over the years! Seriously, sometimes I wondered how it was possible that Claire … Continue reading
I have always had a hard time delegating cooking tasks in my house. But with two kids and an increasingly busy schedule, I’ve realized that we will all eat better if I get Florence, our housekeeper, to help more with … Continue reading