Don't miss out!
- Homemade yoghurt
- How to: Getting a Kenyan passport for your child
- Getting your baby's birth certificate
- 11 amazing Kenyan Instagram accounts
- When your daughter says she wants to be white...
- Choosing a car seat...
- Back to school (Whoopee!)
- Climb BlueSky - indoor rock climbing in Nairobi
Tag Archives: outdoors
One of the wonderful things about being at my mom’s house for the summer has been the long walks we’ve been taking around her neighborhood. She lives in a leafy, suburban area, with lots of interconnecting roads and cul-de-sacs. There … Continue reading
I adore living in Kenya, but every year when we visit family and friends in the U.S., I’m reminded of how amazing it is there, too. This morning we took the girls to the “SprayGround,” a FREE water play area … Continue reading
Sometimes we just want to get out for a nice walk, and we like to take the kids to the Nairobi Safari Walk at the KWS Headquarters, Nairobi National Park.