Don't miss out!
- Getting your baby's birth certificate
- Homemade yoghurt
- How to: Getting a Kenyan passport for your child
- When your daughter says she wants to be white...
- Camping at Mount Suswa
- Needing to rush home to baby
- Champagne Ridge
- Camping in the Maasai Mara
- When a word isn't just a word: SILLY
- Kids' swimming lessons
Tag Archives: photography
Have you read this excellent article called The Mom Stays in the Picture? It’s about why we, as mothers, need to make sure we are in our own family photos. We may not want to be photographed, preferring not to see just … Continue reading
What are your favorite Instagram accounts? Here is a round-up of 11 incredible Kenyan Instagrammers I’ve fallen in love with!
I’ve been dying to get family photos taken since Heidi was born (almost two years ago, now!), and we finally got around to it! My friend Natasha Sweeney (of Little Films fame) is also a photographer, and she got some great … Continue reading