Don't miss out!
- How to: Getting a Kenyan passport for your child
- Homemade yoghurt
- Getting your baby's birth certificate
- When your daughter says she wants to be white...
- Weaning: a bittersweet conclusion...
- 11 amazing Kenyan Instagram accounts
- Here comes Santa Claus...
- Camping in the Maasai Mara
- When a word isn't just a word: SILLY
- Camping in Ngare Ndare Forest
Tag Archives: photography
Have you read this excellent article called The Mom Stays in the Picture? It’s about why we, as mothers, need to make sure we are in our own family photos. We may not want to be photographed, preferring not to see just … Continue reading
What are your favorite Instagram accounts? Here is a round-up of 11 incredible Kenyan Instagrammers I’ve fallen in love with!
I’ve been dying to get family photos taken since Heidi was born (almost two years ago, now!), and we finally got around to it! My friend Natasha Sweeney (of Little Films fame) is also a photographer, and she got some great … Continue reading