Don't miss out!
- Homemade yoghurt
- How to: Getting a Kenyan passport for your child
- Getting your baby's birth certificate
- When your daughter says she wants to be white...
- Weaning: a bittersweet conclusion...
- 11 amazing Kenyan Instagram accounts
- Here comes Santa Claus...
- Camping in the Maasai Mara
- When a word isn't just a word: SILLY
- Camping in Ngare Ndare Forest
Tag Archives: playdates
I love to schedule lots of playdates to keep the girls busy during school holidays. The kids love to have playmates over, and I always find that having an extra child or two in the house makes parenting that much more manageable. Today, Wanja and her … Continue reading