Don't miss out!
- Homemade yoghurt
- How to: Getting a Kenyan passport for your child
- Getting your baby's birth certificate
- When your daughter says she wants to be white...
- Weaning: a bittersweet conclusion...
- 11 amazing Kenyan Instagram accounts
- Here comes Santa Claus...
- Camping in the Maasai Mara
- When a word isn't just a word: SILLY
- Camping in Ngare Ndare Forest
Tag Archives: quiet bins
There are certain times of day that are a challenge in our household, and the hour before dinner has always been the most difficult one for me. I’ve got a new tool to help keep the sanity while I’m trying … Continue reading