Don't miss out!
- How to: Getting a Kenyan passport for your child
- Getting your baby's birth certificate
- When your daughter says she wants to be white...
- Homemade bubbles!
- Kids' swimming lessons
- Camping at Mount Suswa
- Camping in Gatamaiyo Forest Nature Reserve
- 11 amazing Kenyan Instagram accounts
- Camping and adventuring in Hell's Gate
Tag Archives: rainy season
To round out my week of rainy day activities, here’s another fun game to keep your kids happy when they’re stuck indoors – wrap hammocks! If you have woven wraps for babywearing, they work great for this.
While thinking about craft activities we can do during the rainy season, I remembered a fun activity we did this time last year. (Check out the old photos – Heidi was a tiny baby!) We collected a bunch of rocks and … Continue reading