Don't miss out!
- Getting your baby's birth certificate
- How to: Getting a Kenyan passport for your child
- Homemade yoghurt
- When your daughter says she wants to be white...
- 11 amazing Kenyan Instagram accounts
- Camping and adventuring in Hell's Gate
- When a word isn't just a word: SILLY
- 9 surprising things about working with a sleep consultant
- Camping at Mount Suswa
- What we're reading: Swahili books!
Tag Archives: recipe
This is my new favorite meal right now: celery salad with dates, almonds and parmesan. It’s delicious! This recipe is from Bon Appétit, and I actually found it on their excellent Instagram feed. I’ve made it pretty much every week since … Continue reading
I don’t know about you guys, but my kids are addicted to ketchup. I swear, Claire would dip apples in ketchup, if I would let her! (In the photo below she is dipping her scrambled eggs in ketchup. Don’t judge!) Our kids … Continue reading
I made this delicious snack-y treat for a Halloween party last year, and I plan to make it again for Halloween this weekend! It’s a yummy mix of homemade honey butter popcorn, peanut M&M’s, raisins, roasted pumpkin seeds, and honey roasted … Continue reading
Allow me to take you further down the rabbit hole of homemade goodies. I’ve recently gotten back into making homemade yoghurt! It’s ridiculously easy to make, actually. I recently noticed that our usual brand of yoghurt had new packaging, containing 10% less … Continue reading
I’m becoming increasingly obsessed with making my own everything. And for the past few months, I’ve been making my own mayonnaise! It is SO EASY. And the taste? Tangy and delicious! I seriously wonder why I ever ate the store-bought stuff…