Don't miss out!
- Getting your baby's birth certificate
- When your daughter says she wants to be white...
- How to: Getting a Kenyan passport for your child
- Camping in Gatamaiyo Forest Nature Reserve
- When a word isn't just a word: SILLY
- What we're reading: Swahili books!
- Homemade yoghurt
- Champagne Ridge
- Camping at Mount Suswa
Tag Archives: Rhino Charge
As you guys know, a couple of weeks ago we participated in the Rhino Charge, a charitable race that supports the conservation and protection of Kenya’s wildlife and mountain range ecosystems. This year, chargers raised a staggering 153 million shillings ($1.5 … Continue reading
This year, Jesse will be participating in the Rhino Charge, Kenya’s annual 4×4 off-road race. The race raises awareness and funds to protect the rhino population in the Aberdare National Park, along with Kenya’s mountain range ecosystems, which provide water … Continue reading