Don't miss out!
- A genius gingerbread house cheat to try with your kids
- When your daughter says she wants to be white...
- How to: Getting a Kenyan passport for your child
- Homemade yoghurt
- Camping at Tiwi Beach
- Camping and adventuring in Hell's Gate
- When a word isn't just a word: SILLY
- Day trip: Brown's Cheese Factory
- Camping in Gatamaiyo Forest Nature Reserve
Tag Archives: Roasted Montreal
I’m over at Roasted Montreal today, writing about what it’s like to travel with kids in Kenya. I was so excited when Michelle contacted me about her summer series featuring parents traveling with their kids all over the world!