Don't miss out!
- How to: Getting a Kenyan passport for your child
- Getting your baby's birth certificate
- Homemade yoghurt
- Kids' swimming lessons
- What we're reading: Swahili books!
- When your daughter says she wants to be white...
- Camping in Mount Kenya National Park
- A day at Lake Naivasha: Fired Earth and Elementaita Weavers
- Refreshed: a whole new Mommy
- Camping at Mount Suswa
Tag Archives: rock art
While thinking about craft activities we can do during the rainy season, I remembered a fun activity we did this time last year. (Check out the old photos – Heidi was a tiny baby!) We collected a bunch of rocks and … Continue reading